Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shooting for the Moon- Setting goals based on MBTI

My MBTI: ENTJ

My Strengths:
1. Not afraid to speak out
2. Seek to understand the interrelatedness of things beyond face value
3. Love to search for new possibilities and discoveries
4. Believe that not all the facts are true
5. Able to remain objective and calm without compromising others' feelings to some extent when making decisions
6. Usually love to consider both sides of arguments

My Weaknesses:
1. Usually will interrupt others when I am too enthusiastic to say something.
2. Talk before I think and ended up talking irrelevant things (sometimes)
3. Fantasise too much about the future without doing much about it
4. Insensitive the feelings of others
5. Do not really know how to deal with problems in friendships, conflicts with peoples
6. Do not stick to my schedule and plan but is adaptive and often procrastinate

Areas of Improvement

1. Self-Disciplined: I want to be more process-oriented and will not procrastinate. I will to stick rigidly to my plans to achieve whatever I want. I want to achieve whatever that is listed below.

2. Highly Organised: I want to have organised schedule and specific plan to follow to avoid procrastination. I want to develop a more structure thinking when I need it. I want to be more tidy and have a place for things

3. Stick to relevancy: I want to do something for a purpose and not be so easily distracted to hinder my plans.

4. Understanding: I want to spare a thought for others and be more aware of others' feelings

5. Awareness: I want to show concern for global issues and have an opinion of them

6. Attitude: I want to learn for its beauty and not for exams and go learning beyond exams.
How much you commit = how much you gain.

No comments: