Friday, October 24, 2008

MBTI Test- My Explanation And Views (Part 2)

According to the MBTI Result, I shall post about my Explanation for it and my views/strategy/actions.

My Explanation:

Extraverted (E) 50% V.S Introverted (I)50%

I could be considered as both extraverted and introverted person because I prefer to brainstorm or think in an introverted way and I will prefer to communicate with enthusiasm. I also like to make new friends though sometimes I really cannot. It is possible for me to revert from being introverted to extraverted or vice versa whenever I wanted to. Personality and character can change through experiences. I hope the it would be more certain in determining which category I fall into. Given a choice, I will prefer to be more extraverted.

Intuitive (N) 86% Sensing (S)14%

I had been a very practical and down-to-earth person back some times. But I was inspired to think about things in depth, and to become more curious about the world that we lived in. I also love inspirations and can almost find them anywhere.

Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%

Well, I was inclined towards thinking because I thought that rules should come first before personal values, just like a teacher who must be unbiased and must punish her child in the same way in class when in wrong. But then, I was actually an emotional, sympathetic and forgiving person. But I also value facts and the truth. This leads me to consider both factors whatever I do. I will sacrifice neither one, I cannot bear to sacrifice either. But the bad thing is, this can also cause me to be very indecisive. Given a choice, I will still want to be like this.

Judging (J) 64% Perceiving (P) 36%

Though I can adapt to a different situation quickly, I still prefer a planned and structured life. I do not want to live in someone else's life.

My Views/Strategy/Action:

My Views

I think the ENTJ personality is too heartless though they are good leaders. What I like about ENTJ is that they are usually motivated, knowledgeable, self-confident, decisive, goals-directed and highly organised. Well, most of it is actually quite true for me but I am still trying to improve my personality. I must also admit that I have a strong desire to lead and sometimes I am also quite impatient with incompetency and did not care about other peoples' feelings and that is why being selfish or self-centred was one of my weaknesses, but I think I had improved quite a bit, considering that feelings now is also as important to me. Oh, I finally know myself deeper now.

My Strategy/Action

I should not be impatient with incompetency because I must respect everyone. Everyone has their own strong points and weaknesses. I should help them instead of despising them.

I will also enhance the strong points of ENTJ personality that I have. I need to be more confident, organised, more motivated, more decisive, improve my verbal communication skills and most importantly, I have to keep to my words and do what all the above that I had said.

2 comments:

`aNa-x said...

hope I can enhance strong points too ><

Lei Shi said...

Lol you can! XD